Haven’t heard of it?
You must be over 35 because then it’s justified.
Today’s adolescent and adults believe in instant things, instant maggi, instant drinks, instant relationship etc.
Tinder not so new, but still trending the app & play stores, is a fun application for people in the age group of 20’s. But, it’s only FUN if you take it as FUN.
Let me start of by how the application works because trust me, I have came across so many clueless people who doesn’t know how to take advantage out of Tinder
So, here are the 10 bullets you should take before you download the application
- Extremely user friendly application
- Once downloaded and logged through your Facebook account, it will use its intelligence to suggest you people of opposite gender.
- Then you get the control and you will have an option to Like It (by swiping right) or Reject It (by swiping left).
- Simple? Yes, it’s simple with no embarrassment because you can like whoever you want to and they won’t even get to know it until they also like you back as randomly as you did (by swiping right).
- One should always mention their age & must add pictures in order to be considered as genuine profile and eventually take full advantage of of the application.
- It also gives you an option to set the distance of how far or how nearby suggestion should you Tinder get for you.
- Setting of the application also provides you to set an age bar of the match that you are seeking via Tinder
- And of-course, if you are confident enough and wants someone to know that you liked them, tinder recently introduced a new feature SUPERLIKE which will notify the other person that you liked them.
- But the sad part is you get this only one a day in free version.
- And If you upgrade it to paid version you get few more add ons but who cares? I don’t! Because Tinder’s free version is good enough lol.
Download the application and Happy Swiping !
Soon will be coming up with do’s and don’t’s on Tinder from my personal experience and I bet you don’t want to miss it!