The next level gaming here with the introduction Pokemon GO which is a location based augmented game for mobile platform developed by Niantic. It has been released in United States, New Zealand and Australia for iOS and Android devices. But catching on the popularity of the game the Pokemon Go fever has taken India by storm as well. Hence we bring to you quick steps to help catch the Pikachu nearby.
Just follow them and you will be able to play your favourite Pokemon Game and trust me it’s fun to catch the Pokemons
Steps to download Pokemon Go on iOS –
- Sign out from your current email Id on your iPhone. To do so go to Settings > ITunes & App Store > Sign Out
- Then Return to Settings > General > Language & Region and change Region to US, New Zealand or Australia because the game is available in these markets only
- These steps are performed to make your Apple Device believe that you are in either of these area. Now you open the App Store and search for Pokemon Go
- But as soon as you press Get, app store will ask you to sign in or Create New Apple ID. Create the Apple Id by filling up the required information. *Remember to fill a valid Email Id because of the mandatory verification process
- In the Billing option check on None and for address & zip code please refer google, for example (9**4 Pilgrim Street Staten Island, NY 1*3*1)
- Upon successful creation of the Apple Id, head to the App Store and download Pokemon GO!
- Once downloaded you can reset all tweaks done to your Apple Id and Region (Pokemon Go will still work)
Move out, exlpore and Catch’em all .