A four day Fam-Bam trip organized by Namah Resort which is a 5 star luxurious property in Jim Corbett has left so many ever-lasting memories in my mind. This resort is surrounded by lush greenery all around and indeed makes you feel really close to nature. This blog is to give you guys a snapshot of the splendid vacation I had. I will be doing a detailed hotel review, but till then here are quick –
5 things which you should definitely experience when you are at Namah Resort (Jim Corbett) –
- Get up early morning and experience the tranquility of nature- Well, I know most of us cannot get up early that too on a vacation, and trust me I am one amongst you too. But, just in case you want to experience the serenity around while listening to the chirping of birds, then you ought to get up at 5am to sight an exceptional view of sun rise while sitting in the comfort of your private balcony (which is facing the magnificent Sitabani Hills), you should definitely consider having an alarm set up for an early morning rise.
- Lavish spread of buffet- Pratha, the in house fine dining restaurant hosts the Breakfast, Lunch as well as Dinner. The Chef gives utmost attention to live counters and makes sure the quality of dishes being served is one of the best. The Breakfast Buffet has always been my favourite and again, Namah lived upto my expectations. The lunch & dinner buffets were almost on similar lines with- Soups, Salads, Live Counters, Indian Food, Italian, Continental, Desserts- almost everything under one roof. If you are a foodie like me, then you would understand the importance food plays on a holiday!
- Gift yourself 60 minutes of phenomenal relaxation session- Yes, you guessed it right. The resort has its own Spa & Massage centre- Tatva. They have two variants of Spa rooms catering to Individuals as well as Couples. The rooms are well decorated with artifacts and towel art and adore a pleasing ambiance with soft music in the background. The aromatic fragrance is bound to transform you to another planet. You can get yourself an opposite gender masseur too (isn’t that amazing?). An Aroma, Deep Tissue or Swedish massage starts from INR2500 for a 60 minute session and trust me you would not want to leave!
- The Blue Waters- A huge swimming pool, surrounded by beautiful looking sun bath beds which apparently, have also been themed around blue. Dive into the cool waters in this sultry summer and enjoy a game of pool volleyball with your buddies. Even, if you are not a water person, then the blue mermaid shape sun bath beds is the perfect place to chill, get clicked, make boomerang’s and funny snapchat stories.
- Do call for a ferry ride- Now, this was the fun part of my stay here. One call at the reception to request a resort tour and- tada, the driver of ferry arrives at the doorstep of your cottage. Ferry, which is a battery operated car with a capacity to seat 5 guests at a time. The drivers have been trained well and are exceptionally cordial and share the deepest of information that they have. I enjoyed all my rides, as it was fun making videos while enjoying the full view of this huge resort on these super cute cars.
So, what are you waiting for? Head onto their website and gift yourself this lavish experience. 🙂