The Hudson café – a true representation of The Hudson Lane which is undoubtedly the mecca of cafes and youth vibrancy, leaves no stones unturned to amaze you with its raw, appealing and colourful interiors. A huge mortared wall with The Hudson café written all over, the filament bulbs, mirrored roofs, red vibrant chandeliers, green toned furniture and ofcourse pocket friendly and amazing food will leave you aww-struck to say the least.
Very conveniently located at the Hudson Lane which is about walking distance from the GTB Nagar Metro Station.
Checking out the Zomato ratings would help you understand the you are in for a wonderful time with your friends and family.
Let’s talk about the main showstopper – Food, drinks, shakes and desserts.
- We started off with Peach Ice Tea – Beautifully presented in a cylindrical bottle garnished with Mint leaves was refreshing and the appropriately sweet. Sweet enough not to subdue the tasted of the tea. Refreshing
- Also tried Carrabin Delight – Was just too sweet for my liking
Along with the drink in came the food
- Mexican Salad – This one was a pretty different salad as per my prior experiences, kudos to them for experimenting Nachos in the salad as they are bound to get soggy after some time. Along with the obvious Nachos, the salad had lettuce, bell peppers, olives and olive oil dressing. The salad is meant to be consumed as it arrives just to ensure one does not bite into a soggy Nacho Chip. Loved the presentation and the great taste. Just WOW
- Cheese Cigars – The crunchy munchy and soft cheesy inside cigars were great. Loved the honey chilli dip that came along
- Chesse Baked Nachos – The presentation was beautiful. Served warm in a yellow pan sort of utensil was all cheese laden. The Nachos were crisp and tasty but the cheese spread over the nachos was too salty, which made the entire Nachos experience a bit on the back foot. The Nachos without the cheese was nearly perfect
- Salt and Pepper Vegetables – Assorted Crispy veggies were fantastic, I loved the lovely green and fresh broccoli
- Penne Arabiata – The penne pasta served with Garlic bread was not up to the mark. This tomato sauce based pasta had too much of granular gravy along with the cheese, which was not at all close to the authentic pasta taste
- Hudson Medley – One of the best dishes tasted recently. A medley of vegetables served in rich thick tomato gravy, served with rice plateau between the gravy and the garlic bread. The medley had an amazing amalgamation of flavours. Creamy and rich gravy with rice was just the perfect thing to happen to me. The presentation of the dish was beautiful too. A must have for sure
- Chicken Stroganoff – Did not have it, but the wonderful presentation is surely worth a mention. Kudos
- Veggie Attack Pizza – The massive tomato, onion, capsicum, mushroom and sweet corn pizza was undoubtedly a pure treat to the eyes, but turned out the complete opposite to the taste buds. This thin crust visual beauty had the crisp but lacked flavours. The sauce on the pizza base was not laid out properly and as a reason of that, pizza just lacked the taste. It was very bland and one could only taste the veggies
- Brownie Sundae – The final and most awaited part of my meal. The brownie along with Vanilla Ice Cream tasted wonderful. The brownie was all fresh and soft. Loved the dessert. Irresistible indeed
- Last but not the least The Brownie Cookie Shake – Was thick and all chocolate. Would could easily sip through the brownie and the cookies. A must try shake
Overall a very good experience of the food, ambience, food and amazing hospitality by hotel. Would surely love to come again
We saw the food winking, smiling and alluring us but then we have to leave just to come back with more experiences from our EnticingFoodCruise