One rainy day with friends for a change we wanted to sit at a fine dining place in CP, and after due research thought of giving Zamozza a try as it was on my wish list for long. One can easily find the place opposite Janpath Market.
The long walks from the Inner Circle to Zamozza lead us to a very small entry to the place. But small way was just turned to a wow experience. The entry to Zamozza was all done exceptionally well with the bulbs attached to the roof and mirror on the side. I was aww struck and already flying in thin air just thinking about the futuristic experienceon the platter.
I could see expression on the faces of my friends saying – Bhai kya faad jagah laya hai 😛
We entered to find an elaborately done up huge place. I was not crowded since it was raining badly outside (assuming). They had a two different style of sitting one with table of four along with the a lamp atop giving it a very personalized feeling as the lamp over your table would be lit up while the rest of the place would be dim and the other were the normal chair and table ones
. An ideal romantic setting (rains, lovely weather, wonderful place and fine dining) 🙂
I was already impressed 😉 The courteous staff greeted us well and the fine dine feeling was already seeing in. After browsing through the menu we decided to order
– Veg Mezze Platter – Came with an exquisite range of tasty dips and chick pea falafal and Cottage Chesse which was out of the world. The presentation was nicely done on a wooden plate/board, looked tempting
– Veg Burritos – Beautifully made up filled tortillas which were yummy, but not out of the world
– Verdure Pizza – This thin crust pizza was just bang on, topped with bell peppers, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms and broccoli. Delight for Vegetarians 🙂
– Apple Basil Martini – Nice subtle apple flavor and less sweet, ok ok try
– Mandarin & Basil Delight – (My Drink) – Pleasantly cool and relaxing mandarin drink with good presentation
– Waffles – The BEST part about the whole food (MYOW – Make your own waffle)
The waffles were freshly and adequately baked and were alongside Chocolate Syrup, two scoops of Vanilla Ice cream, Butter and Jams. The first bite into the Waffle after we made them ourselves was heavenly.
All in all a wonderful experience coupled with pleasing hospitality and an amazing setup for a perfect meal or a date. 🙂
PS – They have open air smoking zone too and also have live events happening.